Newsletters and Posts
- Aspiring Computers Newsletter, November 2021 edition
- Setup new computer, NBN, Recycled equipment, Help Desk Service
- Mt Colah, Turramurra, cleaning, data recovery
- We Are Open, Contactless drop off, pick up
- Service, Speed up, Recycle
- Workshop based service (cheaper)
- Krack WiFi Security
- AUSkey, Scams, NBN, AntiVirus
- Windows 10 upgrade advice
- Windows 10 Upgrade Guide
- Windows 10, Viruses.
- Internet Speed, sore neck?
- Minimising Computer Injuries – Physiotherapy Advice
- Setting up IT in a small business
- Setting up Windows 7
- XP End of Life and Office 2003, what about Security Essentials?
- Win8, Annual Services, Internet Browser
- XP, new Win7 Desktops, Data Recovery
- Windows 8, Wi-Fi dead spots, Training
- Training, Cabling and more!
Category Archives: Blogs
Windows 10 Upgrade Guide for Existing Computers The question I am asked most at the moment is “Microsoft wants to give me Windows 10 for free – should I do it?” Hey, something free from Microsoft sounds good, doesn’t it, … Continue reading
Having access to a computer that runs smoothly and quickly is essential in today’s society. Now that you have gone to the time and effort to get your computer operating well, it’s worth thinking about how to prevent unnecessary computer … Continue reading
Quick points for Small Biz Matters – a half hour program each week where you can work ON your business rather than IN it. Small Business IT setup with Lester Langford from Aspiring Computer Services Tues 30th September 2014 Listen here: … Continue reading
With the increased usage of the Internet in my workshop (updating Windows!) and our household (AppleTV, YouTube, iTunes, iABC, Xbox 360, PS3, streaming radio, catchup TV, iPhones, iPads, on-line back-ups etc), I have decided to try out the new “Supersonic” … Continue reading