Newsletters and Posts
- Aspiring Computers Newsletter, November 2021 edition
- Setup new computer, NBN, Recycled equipment, Help Desk Service
- Mt Colah, Turramurra, cleaning, data recovery
- We Are Open, Contactless drop off, pick up
- Service, Speed up, Recycle
- Workshop based service (cheaper)
- Krack WiFi Security
- AUSkey, Scams, NBN, AntiVirus
- Windows 10 upgrade advice
- Windows 10 Upgrade Guide
- Windows 10, Viruses.
- Internet Speed, sore neck?
- Minimising Computer Injuries – Physiotherapy Advice
- Setting up IT in a small business
- Setting up Windows 7
- XP End of Life and Office 2003, what about Security Essentials?
- Win8, Annual Services, Internet Browser
- XP, new Win7 Desktops, Data Recovery
- Windows 8, Wi-Fi dead spots, Training
- Training, Cabling and more!
Author Archives: Lester
The New Year is well under way now and my ‘training season’ is just beginning. This week I begin Computer Essentials part 1. Ideal for someone looking to understand how to use all the basic applications in Windows 7. Hurry … Continue reading →
Quite a few questions on DropBox lately. DropBox is a ‘Cloud’ based solution to synchronise data files between a PC, laptop, mobile phone and tablet. It works with nearly any device and is very fast and reliable. One of the … Continue reading →
Hi and Welcome to another Aspiring newsletter. It’s been awhile so lots to cover: iPhone training for beginners is being run this Wednesday in Hornsby – see below for details. It’s Spring, so spring cleaning time again. All computers (PC’s, … Continue reading →
Hi and Welcome to another Aspiring newsletter. It is Tax time again – thought I’d get a quick letter out before the end of the month – if you are fast, there is still time to get invoiced for work … Continue reading →
Hi and welcome to another Aspiring newsletter. The main things I have been doing in the last month are; setting up new laptops and desktops, doing annual services, upgrading wireless routers and sorting out new tablets and especially iPhones. (Transferring … Continue reading →
Hi and welcome to the second newsletter of 2012. It’s been a busy start to the year. The main things I have been doing in the last month are; setting up new laptops and desktops, doing annual services, upgrading wireless … Continue reading →
We are back on deck after a great Christmas and New Year break – we hope you had a good time too! With the start of the year, you may be considering buying a new computer or laptop. Please remember … Continue reading →
Hi and welcome to the last Newsletter for 2011. We are on leave from Dec 9th until Jan 10th. I will be available via e-mail and Text most of the time I am away for queries and emergencies. If I … Continue reading →
Hi and welcome to the occasional Aspiring Newsletter, where I update you on the goings–on in the last month or so. New machines: I have purchased quite a few laptops and desktops for clients this month. When I get an … Continue reading →
Annual Service I am still coming across computers that are one or even two years old and have never had a good clean up. Perhaps the biggest secret to a happy and safe time with Microsoft Windows is that even … Continue reading →