Newsletters and Posts
- Windows 10 upgrade advice
- Windows 10 Upgrade Guide
- Windows 10, Viruses.
- Internet Speed, sore neck?
- Minimising Computer Injuries – Physiotherapy Advice
- Setting up IT in a small business
- Setting up Windows 7
- XP End of Life and Office 2003, what about Security Essentials?
- Win8, Annual Services, Internet Browser
- XP, new Win7 Desktops, Data Recovery
- Windows 8, Wi-Fi dead spots, Training
- Training, Cabling and more!
- Wireless coverage, Internet speed
- DropBox, Structured Cabling
- Spring Cleaning, more speed.
- Wall Mounted TVs, Central Home Server
- Learning, Travelling, Hoaxes
- Low cost Laptops, Desktops and Toners
- Windows updates, Apple audio systems
- Reducing mobile costs, wireless home audio
Author Archives: Lester
Windows 10 Upgrade Guide for Existing Computers The question I am asked most at the moment is “Microsoft wants to give me Windows 10 for free – should I do it?” Hey, something free from Microsoft sounds good, doesn’t it, … Continue reading
Having access to a computer that runs smoothly and quickly is essential in today’s society. Now that you have gone to the time and effort to get your computer operating well, it’s worth thinking about how to prevent unnecessary computer … Continue reading